[alt-photo] Re: Toning Platinum/Palladium Prints

Eric Neilsen ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 10 17:56:33 GMT 2010

Chris, I prefer to achieve desired color with coating mixture and
developers. I had done some toning with platinum to intensify the image and
a little gold on several occasions, but for the most part doing it with
coating solutions, humidity of paper at time of exposure and developer is my
path.

Eric Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226