U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Overpriced Underpants

Re: Overpriced Underpants

Richard,

In order of your imperial requests:
My bank statements are even more private than my privates, so Du go to hell selber.
"I see the thing, I feel the thing, I do the thing." (I wipe.)
I'll stay with my Jockey Y-fronts, thank you. Hard-wearing, dependable and all that.
Oh, and hello list! I'm

Christoph

P.S.: ... from Germany and I do Pt/Pd prints and photo-intalgio. Sorry my introduction turned out so coprological.

--
I hate to be the one who brings this news to the tribe, but the Internet does one thing. It speeds up the retrieval and dissemination of information, and only that. All the rest is Digibabble.
Tom Wolfe