U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Hosbulduk David :)

Noted. I guess I will start with casein. I need more pigment / better
opacity anyway (for works on transparent media) and casein is better than
gum in this area. Will start to do test very soon.

16 Haziran 2008, Pazartesi, 7:38 pm tarihinde, davidhatton@totalise.co.uk
yazmış: