Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:13:45 -0500
From: jeremydmoore@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Stonehenge Black
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

Gord, I'm just checking to see if anyone has tried printing on the black stonehenge before I place an order for 10-15 sheets. I'm thinking I shouldn't have any problems, though, as people have used white/natural stonehenge for printing w/ gum before, but wanted to check.

-jeremy-

On 9/25/07, Gordon J. Holtslander <gordon.holtslander@usask.ca> wrote:
On September 24, 2007 3:42:08 pm Jeremy Moore wrote:
> I am looking for an archival black paper to print gum bichromate on and I
> was wondering if anyone has had experience with Stonehenge Black. I know
> that Stonehenge is currently up in the air regarding the future, but Daniel
> Smith has enough for the current project I'm working on and at $1.99/sheet
> ( http://www.danielsmith.com/products~cat~450~sku~215+360+001.asp ), it is
> much cheaper than Arches Hot Press at $3.69 (
> http://www.danielsmith.com/products~sku~285+540+008.asp).

I use a lot of Stonehenge -but know nothing about potential problems - can you
tell us more?

Gord

--
Gordon J. Holtslander           Dept. of Biology
gordon.holtslander@usask.ca     University of Saskatchewan

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café. Play now!