U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: 3200 SHEET FILM? was Re: Ilford developers

Re: 3200 SHEET FILM? was Re: Ilford developers

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: 3200 SHEET FILM? was Re: Ilford developers
  • From: Dan Burkholder <fdanb@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:34:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Bob,

Good question. Years ago I asked a Kodak rep about that (and you know
their reputation for farsightedness) and, if memory serves, he said
something about fog concerns with leaky film holders and such. Seems
like that shouldn't be their concern as much as the photographer's.

I never shot the Delta 3200 but I loved the tonal characteristics of
Kodak's TMZ film at EI 800. Wonderful toe and shoulder behavior.

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com
www.TinyTutorials.com