U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: favorite photography books

Re: favorite photography books

I'm a big fan of Ed Rushca's photography (albeit a small portion of his
work...mot are paintings).  He's got a book (in the MSU library, in fact)
aptly titled Ed Rushca and Photography, published in 2004.

Great book for anyone interested in conceptual photography.  It provides a
chronology of Rushca's photographs, along with explanations of each series
(which in many cases add a great deal of depth to the images).

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net