U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New clear 5-mil polyester ink jet film

Re: New clear 5-mil polyester ink jet film

I had seen this film advertised and thought it might be interesting to try—I called and asked if I could get a sample (I believe I am correct, it only came in rolls.)  I talked to the Lexjet sales/customer service rep and he didn't have any samples to send out and had no plans in the future to do so.

He said he would be happy to arrange for me to purchase a roll of the stuff.  It seemed at the time he was more happy about the prospect than I was.

He also stated that the film works really well in the printer because it has a blue tint to it, which allows the printer to see it when loading....... hmmmm hehehehe  I would certainly wonder what the UV density of the base film is... but then I can't tell because I don't have any......it might be just fine.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com